Go to System > Page Cache Warmer > Settings. You will see the following settings:
- Enabled - enables full page cache warmer.
- Warm pages by - strategy for warming pages: by popularity (recomended) or by page type.
- Ignored Pages - regular expressions for excluding pages from warmer.
/\?/ - ignore pages with GET params
/\?[\w]&[\w]&[\w]*/ - ignore pages with more than 2 GET params
- Threads - the number of concurrent (parallel) requests to the store.
- Delay between requests - delay between requests in milliseconds (1000 ms - 1 s).
- Maximum job run time - maximum time allowed for one job run in seconds.
- Job Schedule - cron expression for schedule warmer jobs.
- Don't verify peer - determines whether SSL certificates are validated for requests sent over a HTTPS connection.
- Don't run warmer job if average system load more than (%) - If average system load will more than value in this field warmer will not start warming process.
"Average system load" you can see in SYSTEM->Page Cache Warmer->Jobs.
- Crawler limit - Crawler will stop crawling when quantity of URLs in cache will reach this value.
- Forbid cache flushing - Forbid flush FPC cache. Cache can be flushed only in Cache Management or if TTL expired.
If enabled store will stop flush FPC cache even if you change products.
- Show cache staus - show block with info whether the page is in the cache in the frontend (it does not work for Vrnish).
- Show debug hints only for - сomma separated IP addresses.
- Log tags for cache flushing - Create tags log file /var/log/clean.log
- Log backtrace for cache flushing - Create backtrace for cache flushing in file /var/log/clean.log